Wednesday 4 May 2011

Para Kito Insect Repellant Wristbands: A Fashionable Way Tp Get Rid Of Mosquitoes




I hate mosquitoes. I dreaded every possibility that I would be bitten by them. This is the reason I always apply mosquito repellant lotion every morning before I work or go out of the house and every now and then the whole day and evening. My family had already made fun of this paranoia of mine with mosquito but nobody, yes, nobody could get me off my mosquito repellant lotion.  Without it, I feel like I would die with just one tiny mosquito bite.

But my brother who had attended a seminar in Hong Kong brought home as a “pasalubong” for me a nice looking wrist band.  I thought it was just a plain wrist band but to my astonishment, it was an insect repellent band.  I could not believe him when he said that I won’t be bothered by mosquito once I wear this cute and very fashionable wrist band.  I was thankful for his thoughtfulness but I was not completely convinced with this Para Kito   insect repellent band.

The next day, out of my gratitude for my brother’s thoughtfulness I put on this Para Kito band after applying on my skin my favorite mosquito repellant lotion. After sometime, I had completely   and un forgotten my usual re-applying time for my mosquito repellant lotion. I was surprised that there was no mosquito near or anywhere near me (I can smell and detect  if there’s one tiny mosquito near me because I have developed sensory power for them, ugh).I was able to work peacefully and "unprovoked" until the early afternoon which is the usual day outs for day time mosquitoes. I just can't believe that I am not bothered by them at last!
My Para Kito band kept me away and protected from these horrible insects!

 Now nobody could let me take off my Para Kito band. I wear them even in special occasions as accessory for my wardrobe. Why, it’s so fashionable with its colorful theme hues. Para Kito is not only fashionable but repels mosquito the natural way. I learned that it does not contain DEET, a commonly used active ingredient in insect repellant which is links to some nervous system disorder. It has on the other hand, active pellet that does not come in contact with the skin.  However it has essential oils that are slowly release to form a protective cloud around the body giving me protection from any insect’s bites. Another great thing about Para Kito is that it is economical because its pellets last for 15 days once unwrapped and remain usable for up to 3 years. I can wear it as a wristband or as an anklet.
I got one like this last Christmas

Para Kito is available in selected outlet nationwide and you can check it out online by visiting their face book page.  Last Christmas I got my red Para Kito wristband from my husband which I considered as a sweet gesture for he sure knows how much I hate mosquitoes!

3 comments:

  1. Trendy, Natural and 100% effective to push away the mosquitoes. mosquito repellent india

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's really helpful thanks for sharing.
    100% Natural & Instant Protection Against Deadly Mosquitos, The smartest non-toxic pest repellent to chase pests away with sound technology.
    mosquito repellent india

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing blog. This post is looking interesting. Thanks for sharing this with us blogglobalreview

    ReplyDelete

Have anything to share? Feel free to leave a comment then :)