Sunday 27 March 2011

Love Japanese Food? - Dine in at Teriyaki Boy



Location: Teriyaki Boy, 3F Gateway Mall Quezon City Metro Manila and
Teriyaki Boy, Trinoma Mall, EDSA corner North Ave. Quezon City, Metro Manila       

Guddodei zen'in!

Who loves to eat Japanese food? Japanese cuisine has been part of my system. I am more of Japanese food than Western foods which can bloat me up with those calories and high carbohydrates like burgers, pizzas, cakes, and others.

Because of my love to Japanese foods, I have searched and tried many restaurants over the Metro, and found Teriyaki Boy. I used to be dining in with few Japanese restos around the Metro, but it did not make me wow with those until I was led to Teriyaki Boy. 

I can remember my first visit in Teriyaki Boy, Gateway Mall with my cousin, who was the one that introduced me to the place. It was Saturday and pay-day a day before that, so we decided to treat ourselves after those exhausting days at work.  Hmmm! Entering the resto has a thrill feeling because a crew in the entrance is friendly and approachable to assist us find a table. The ambience is kind of modern Japanese, not much of the Japanese culture feel, but it is comforting which is more important. My cousin did suggest and order Gyoza (Php. 110 for 5 pcs.), Tofu steak (Php.155), Ebi Tempura (Php. 170 for 3 pcs.), Gohan and Yakimeshi (then Php. 35. and Php. 48. respectively), and 2 bottomless iced tea. 

When our orders were served, I felt so excited to taste them thinking if I will get disappointed or will be satisfied. So far, the dishes were mouth watering that I felt like I was eating like a cow then. Two weeks after that first experience, we dined in at Teriyaki Boy, Gateway Mall again inviting another cousin of ours. An addition to our frequent orders was Wafu steak (Php. 340). 

The prize may be too costly as compared to Karate Kid, Yoshinoya or Tokyo Tokyo, but definitely it would be worth it. The tofu steak is a superb dish as well as that wafu steak. Of course, I cannot forget that ebi tempura which is so crispy and not greasy unlike other restos. 

I have gone to Teriyaki Boy, Gateway Mall many times and I was not disappointed every time. I also tried going to other Teriyaki Boy branch in Trinoma mall in case I can find a flaw and again it proved me wrong that I can continue recommending Teriyaki Boy to be my best Japanese resto in the Metro. 

Teriyaki Boy, Trinoma Mall is another branch located in EDSA corner North Ave., Quezon City. My first time there was with my ex-boyfriend, and my second time was with my friends. Their tofu steak is no difference in Teriyaki Boy, Gateway Mall, as well as their ebi tempura. I have tasted other dishes like Futo Maki, which is also good, Kani salad, an awesome salad, Unagi Asparagus roll, an asparagus rolled with bacon is a great combination, and Ichigo yogato, a thumbs up strawberry filled yogurt. 

You can try all those and you keep on going back to Teriyaki Boy, I swear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have anything to share? Feel free to leave a comment then :)