Monday 11 April 2011

Bonnie Herb & Vegetable Plant Food Review-Great Stuff

Ok, I'm sure in todays times, there is a lot of us who have started a vegetable garden. I never thought I would. This is actually my 1st year doing one. I had some plant food recommended to me by the Bonnie Plant people.I was picking out some plants to start planting. There a guy from Bonnie Plants in the store.
He recommended this plant food of theirs. He said his wife had used it on the grass and he was using it on the garden. He said he noticed he was having to cut grass more often than he usually did. Well he found out his wife was putting the plant food on the grass. He told her to stop,he didn't want to cut grass that much.
He did say that he used it on his garden and his vegetables were growing like weeds. So he convinced me. IT is my first garden,so I need all the help I can get. I have noticed a big difference in my plants. I planted them a few weeks ago and they are growing so good.
I was told that after planting that it would be about 4-6 weeks before they started growing. Because they had to take root in the ground.Well they are growing better than we thought.And I am putting it down to the Bonnie plant food. With 1 jug you get about 64 gallon, you mix 1 tbsp with a gallon of water. I have only been using it every other day.
But I do think I have found something that I will continue to use as long as I have a garden.I am not good with flowering plants,either.But I have been using this on my flower garden also.And the flowers are growing so nice and pretty.I have a black thumb when it comes to flowers,so anything that will allow me to have flowers, I am a true believer in.
So check out the Bonnie Herb & Vegetable Plant Food.You won't regret it.You can have a full growing vegetable garden and beautiful flowers.
http://www.bonnieplants.com/LearnGrowLibrary/GardeningMadeEasy/tabid/79/ID/260/categoryId/47/Bonnie-Herb-Vegetable-Plant-Food-Grows-Great-Plants.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have anything to share? Feel free to leave a comment then :)