Thursday 31 March 2011

A review about Savemore Market: Your Neighborhood Superstore


Location: SPC Building, Miranda St., Angeles City, Philippines

Shopping for my family’s food supplies has always been my duty, every Saturday I have a long list of household supplies needed to be bought and not all of them can be found at the nearest grocery store in my work place so I would have to drag my husband with me (so I can have someone to drive me) to the nearest grocery and separate market to complete our supply for a week.
As much as I enjoy buying stuff for my family I still feel exhausted especially when I need to squeeze myself in order to fit in a crowded market of Angeles City. It’s a good thing that SM Retail Group opened a new branch of their supermarket chain called Savemore Market at the city proper of Angeles. It’s a supermarket-SM-style and caters wide range of products for the convenience of every Angelenos.
Since its opening, my husband and I have been one to frequent the place, our every weekend shopping for household essentials became more convenient because Savemore is very accessible and has a wide range of products being offered - from fresh section for meat and veggies, to grocery items and liquor section – Savemore Market has it all.
What's more fascinating about the store is their promotional offer of "Buy 1 gets one" for SM Advantage and BDO Rewards Cardholders, since we have both cards (I have a BDO Rewards card while my husband has an SM Advantage card) we really enjoyed a lot of free items like a kilo of Chicken meat, canned goods and a kilo of fruits. Of course there are other promos for every cardholder; they have a card terminal near the entrance and you’ll just have to swipe your card to know what’s in store for you.
Savemore also has a Pharmacy and a Money Changer inside so I can easily complete our first aid supplies without leaving the place.
I can ever pay my credit card and other bills right after the grocery shopping because Savemore has a Bills Payment section that’s SM style too.

The only thing I hate about the store is its jam-packed parking space in front. Whenever we go there after work my husband always has to wait a few minutes in order to park our car. They have an underground parking though but for people in a hurry, front parking is always convenient, well I guess it’s part of the game, since the store is great many customers will really frequent the place and thus the parking problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have anything to share? Feel free to leave a comment then :)