Thursday 31 March 2011

Sony Bloggie Touch Screen TS-20 Review- The Greatest Camera/Camcorder

I thought my camera was getting to ready to go out and I wanted something new and more convenient than a regular camera. My daughter had the Flip camera. It was OK,but nothing really struck me on it. Well,that changed when I was looking around for a camera and came across the Sony Bloggie Touch Screen TS20. And I have always trusted the Sony name. The price was right.not cheap but not expensive either.It was compact and lightweight.You fits quite nicely in your pocket or purse. It's no bigger than a cell phone.

Well,I got it and we started playing around with it. It takes really nice pictures. They print out quite well,also. The video is a MP4,has really good playback on PC. We put all our pictures and home video on DVDs. To be able to put on DVD you do have to have a video converter program to convert it to the correct DVD format. We found a free one on the Internet that works perfectly for it.

It's very simple to use,even my grand kids use it. They are 6 and 9.It has a share feature that you can pick out video or pictures to share with family or friends to upload to your Facebook page. Our phones had started acting up and we couldn't send pictures from our phones to our emails,so my husband took the pictures with the Sony Bloggie. We got them to our emails with the Bloggie. He uses it all the time. Every time you look up,he has the Bloggie and recording something.

My granddaughters love to take pictures and record with it. It is simple enough for a child,but still has the features adults like. While you are recording,you can still take pictures. It hooks up to the computer with a usb port. It also charges while hooked up to computer. The charge lasts a really,really long time. All software is preinstalled on the Bloggie. It downloads software to your computer and takes you step by step.

I am so glad that I went with the Sony Bloggie. We use it more than our camera or camcorder. For our family together it is so nice to use. So much easier than lugging the bigger camera and camcorder around. Now we have 2 in one. I never thought I would like it. But I love it. Hubby definitely does. Best decision we made in purchasing the Sony Bloggie Camera/Camcorder.

No regrets at all with the Bloggie,which I had gotten it sooner. They would make excellent Christmas or birthday presents. I have all kind of hints thrown my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have anything to share? Feel free to leave a comment then :)