Sunday 10 April 2011

Puerto Princesa, Palawan: A Wonderful Place for Nature Tripping

I always love traveling and see other places. The most recent place in the Philippines which I visited was Puerto Princesa, Palawan. I can definitely say that Palawan is a real Nature Wonder.

Since we arrived few hours earlier, the host of the Convention suggested touring us around the City of Puerto Princesa. Palawan. First stop was at Crocodile Farm. Definitely, you can see crocodiles on that farm and after which is the Nature Park. At the Nature Park, it feels like you are in a forest and far from air pollution as compared in Metro Manila.

Next stop was in Baker’s Hill. I love the place. I don’t specifically know what inspired the owner to build the Hill with two semi-Mansions with astonishing landscape. In that place, you can see a statue of Marilyn Monroe, a Baker, a dwarf, and a lot more. The third stop was at Ranch St. Monica. At that place, I love the breeze of the overlooking scene. I felt like I was in Baguio City or in Tagaytay then. 

Oh what an exhausting day for us because after dinner time, the convention started. When the convention was over on the third day. We had an island hopping the next day. Before reaching Snake Island, you can see several islands and islets on the way. Not much amazed when we reached the Snake Island, probably because I have seen other beautiful beaches in other provinces. 

Saturday, April 2, we had to wake up as early as 3 AM because we needed to leave 4 AM going to the Underground River. It was a long trip from the City proper to the Underground River, almost 3 hours, yet it was worth it because there are many nature scenes on the way. 

Underground River is truly a Nature Wonder. I have not seen anything like that formations which you can come up a story out of those formations. It is a must-see place and definitely I would decide to go there again and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have anything to share? Feel free to leave a comment then :)