Thursday 21 April 2011

SM HYPERMARKET (Valenzuela City) It Got It All for Me



  I love going to the market. Every weekend, because of busy schedules, I go to the nearest market in our place to buy things for one week consumptions. I do not fail to bring a list of what to buy and make sure I’ll have everything my family will need for the week. But no matter how hard I try to buy all things I need, there are always things I’m unable to buy such as no mustard because the store has not yet ordered from their delivery man. No broccoli because my Suki didn’t find any in Balintawak (a wholesale market for vegetables) and no cinnamon stick for my herbal tea! Because of this I have to rush to the nearest supermarket which is two jeepney rides away from our house and cost me much time and effort withstanding the fact that I do my marketing only in the morning since it is the best time to get fresh vegetables, fruits and meat products. This has been my dilemma for years until SM hypermarket opened a branch here in our place.
  Thanks goodness, I am now liberated from the hassles of marketing in a public market. I can do my marketing any time of the day and still buy fresh vegetables, fruits and meat products. I can buy ingredients for my daily recipe, none missing, all thrown in my cart!
  SM hypermarket Valenzuela City is not only a hypermarket where you can buy good and fresh farmer’s produce but almost everything you need. . It has a small department store where you can buy clothing, appliances, electronics, home care product and even your favorite kitchen books and magazines.
  Once I had this emergency shopping needs and SM Hypermarket Valenzuela City saved not only my  day but as well as my daughter’s . She had misplaced her swimming cap and she badly needs one for her swimming lesson that next morning. She bought the cap in SM City North Edsa which is one and half hour away from our place and it would be impossible to get there before closing time. I took her to SM Hypermarket Valenzuela, telling and assuring her we can get one there. She didn’t like the idea although she knew there’s a small department store there but swear it’s not complete.  Well, we got one, same swimming cap, label and price! It’s so amazing that SM Hypermarket Valenzuela can really get it all for its customers!
  I am a sucker when it comes to home decors but my health condition does not allow me to travel long distance for sales and bargains. I got my favorite vanity mirror in SM Hypermarket Valenzuela City while my sister In-law got hers (Same brand and price) in Alabang Town mall during a Midnight sale! To think she had to spend for gasoline whereas me, all I did was some leisure walking from my place!
  Now I am a loyal and regular customer, I even got myself my green bag (This is the ecology-friendly SM bag.)
  My admitted addiction to my weekly marketing can be due to good buys and bargains for my money and SM Hypermarket Valenzuela City got it all for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have anything to share? Feel free to leave a comment then :)