Wednesday 18 May 2011

The Beatles USB Limited Edition USB Apple: Great Sound in Box Set




My husband is an avid Beatles fan. It is his passion to listen and collect Beatles music. Last 2010 Christmas, he bought a ‘used “  Beatles USB Limited Edition USB Apple set. He was so excited about it and was telling everybody how good a collection it is.


Well,actually, this Beatles YSB Limited Edition USB Apple box set is a green illuminous apple (remember Beatles’ home label?) which has removable USB drive that can be stuck to the USB slot of a PC or a Mac. My husband enjoys 13 remastered Beatles Studio Albums plus the Past Masters I and II albums in  iTunes-friendly 320 MP3. I asked him what’s drives him crazy with this MP3 format? He coyly answered that these are DRM-free, without  restrictions on what device  can play these digital tunes or what you can do with the files. I couldn’t understand any thing about it but the excitement and thrill every time he would play it had convince me enough that it is really good!

 Now I always join my husband in listening to his Beatles Apple box set. I found the music  in high –quality audio format and found my self falling in love with Beatles music. This Beatle USB Limited Edition USB Apple had us share one common love, that is Beatles’ classic music.  I guess those who has been keeping up with the recent spate of remastered releases would love to have one from one of pop culture’s most  Iconic bands, the Beatles. This little green stick and  one great treat is a real must-have .

 I heard that  only 30,000 0f this The Beatles USB Limited Edition USB Apple will be produced so the supply can be very erratic. We got ours but it is “used” after the initial launch last December.  We got some discount because I heard one  box can be bought in Amazon for $298 . A bargain  price for great sounds in a box set.

 By the way, it offers the choice of two formats of the must-have albums such as Revolver,Abbey Road, Rubber Soul, Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely hearts’ Club . If you are a fanatic Beatles fan you won’t mind spending a fortune for these great sounds. It has for additional treats  this USB Apple box set like the regular box set, the expanded liner notes, album art and 13- minute documentary.

It is not too late to give your co-Beatles fanatics this USB Apple box set and they would love you for this ‘little green stick’.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have anything to share? Feel free to leave a comment then :)