Thursday 5 May 2011

Unisilver Ladies and Men's Watches- Watches with Good Social Relevance



People wear watches for several reasons. Some wear to keep time. Some wear them as fashion accessories. But some wear them to show off their economic status. But my Unisilver ladies” watch allows me to wear it to express how much I am proud of my country, the Philippines.

Yes, Unisilver ladies and men’s watches has makabayan series watches that feature Philippine’s events such as The Sinulog Festival, Philippine’s Icon such as Philippines’ Jeepneys and the Philippines’ map. I recently bought my husband the latest Sinulog Makabayan series for his 50th birthday. I wanted to make his 50th birthday something memorable and I was too glad to buy him this Sinulog Makabayan Series. It has black dial smiling Sinulog masked dancer with Cebu Philippines tag which has white hour numbers, red dots and rectangular minutes indices. It also has a luminous silver hour and minutes hands with red second hand. Its black strap makes it easy to match with any color so accessorizing is   not a problem with it.  My husband is meticulously happy with its hard black plastic case with polished stainless steel bezels and convex crystals of stainless steel crown and bezels.

Unisilver Makabayan series is a sure attention- getter watch. Any one will be impressed to see a dependable watch with elegance and a touch of latest fashion. My husband love to wear it during special occasion to show off his love for Sinulog Festival.  And each time his Unisilver Makabayan Sinulog does not fail him.

What’s amazing with Unisilver ladies and men’s watches is that they can be bought online. Simply by registering on their online site you can choose and buy any Unisilver ladies and men’s watches. I bought my husband’s online and here’s one good thing about it, I bought it for only $23, a bargain compare to those bought in the store outlets at $38. I could have it almost for free if only I won the bidding. Yes, Unisilver has daily auction for their latest ladies and men’s watches.  A watch priced at $32 can be yours for the lowest bid of $ 5 if you outbid your co-Unisilver family members. It is really something watch lovers would go for!


Now my husband is into collecting Unisilver makabayan series and I don’t mind it at all because I know it’s a good investment plus the fact that he is contributing to the goal and quest of Unisilver Company to show off Philippine culture to the world which I think is very much commendable.

I salute Unisilver watches for having  great social relevance.  It made me proud to wear it as a Filipino!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have anything to share? Feel free to leave a comment then :)