Wednesday 1 June 2011

Nicholas Cage-Great Actor

Nicholas Cage is one of the best actors I have seen on the movies. He makes great action films.He has been in over 60 movies.His real name is Nicholas Kim Coppola.His uncle is Francis Ford Coppola and his aunt Is Talia Shire.Nicholas Cage is a very versatile actor.He can be serious in one movie and funny in the next.
I like the action films best.Especially Con-Air.That was a very good movie.His latest one one Drive Angry was pretty good also.It stars David Morse(Green Mile),Billy Burke(Twilight),William Fichtner(Pearl Harbor).Lots of great actors.
I remember when he played on Valley Girl back in the 80's.I thought that was a very cool movie.He was the bad boy.The kind your mama didn't want you hanging out with.He has played so many different characters.I honestly don't think that any of his characters have the same traits.Other than being bad.He plays the good type of bad,though.I always keep an eye for any Nicholas Cage movies coming out.Can't wait to see what he does next.He is such a great actor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have anything to share? Feel free to leave a comment then :)