Thursday 13 October 2011

The Rio laser hair removal system for hair free skin


I have visited a salon on several occasions to have wax hair removal treatments, which are painful, but they do last for a few weeks. The problem is that I keep having to go back to have the procedure repeated. The beauty therapist at the salon recommended that I try a few laser hair sessions, which are considerably more expensive, but overall will last far longer than waxing, and can even have permanent hair removal effects. After I had had 3 of these sessions on my upper lip, I was very happy with the results and found that the hair was not growing back at all. I wanted to have the treatment on my legs too, but this would cost considerably more, and the therapist said that I would need at least 7 to 10 sessions and probably even more.
I decided that the salon treatment was too expensive for me to justify at about £30 or upwards per session, and so instead I decided to purchase a laser hair removal system that I could use at home. The Rio Scanning Laser Hair Removal system was the perfect buy for me. It claims to remove up to 20 hairs at a time. There is a more expensive model, which supposedly removes up to 80 hairs at a time too. The one I purchased was about £80 from my local catalogue store.
The unit comes with a DVD as well as an instruction manual, which I found was really helpful. It takes a little practice to get all of the hairs, and I find that it helps to trim the hairs to practically stubble before you start using the unit. The hairs wont fall out immediately. I find that a little gentle exfoliation 24 hours after I have done the treatment helps loosen the hairs. It took a few months, but eventually I managed to get rid of most of the hairs, and all in all, it’s cost less than it would have done if I had gone to the salon for a few sessions.
I like how the manufacturers have thought about the safety of this product. Of course, children are really inquisitive, and the laser on this can be very dangerous when not used correctly. The unit is stored in a case which has its own key, so I like to lock it and then store the key completely away from it, just to keep the little ones away. I completely recommend the Rio Scanning x20 laser hair removal system.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have anything to share? Feel free to leave a comment then :)