Tuesday 7 June 2011

Ampalaya Plus Delite- Maintaining One's Wellness

After my mild stroke last October 2009, I started taking up Ampalaya Plus Delite tea to keep my blood sugar level at normal. After taking 3 cups daily, my  blood sugar level dramatically dropped from 160 to 106. My doctor was surprised to know that it only took three months to reach my normal level. I told him about my Ampalaya Plus Delite herbal tea and ask his opinion about this herbal tea. It was my turn to be surprised  when he told me that his mother, who's diabetic is also on Amplaya Plus supplementals. He assured me that Ampalaya Plus is one of a few herbal supplements in the Philippines that had BFAD approval and in fact research studies supporting the potency of Ampalaya in lowering blood sugar level has been undertaken by UP PGH. He advised me to continue my herbal tea supplements and prescribed a  dose of one cup, before bedtime .

Ampalaya Plus Delite herbal tea does more than lowering the blood sugar. It has 3 herbal components that are proven to be effective in preventing certain diseases such as diabetes, inflammatory diseases, tumor and lower bad cholesterol. Ampalaya Plus-Delite Herbal tea has Banaba, Luyang -dilaw (turmeric) and Ampalaya. Recent research studies by UP PGH supported the claims that these 3 Philippines Herbal plants has effectively cured and prevented diabetes, Lung diseases, tumor and lower bad cholesterol present in blood. Luyang-dilaw (turmeric) has been widely used in India for curing many diseases. India is well-know in practicing alternative medicines using plain herbs as medicines.

Now I am back to my normal state of health but I  am still drinking my Ampalaya Plus-Delite Herbal tea for maintaining my wellness. Its delicious blend of 3 herbal  plants with calamansi (Philippine lemon) makes me like it more. I can't go to sleep without taking my Ampalaya Plus-Delite herbal tea because it gives me sound sleep regularly. It is also my bonding moment with my daughter (She's taking it to stay fit ) and it really relaxes us both.

It is still not too late to discover an herbal tea that will maintain your wellness. Ampalaya Plus -Delite Herbal tea is one sure way to stay healthy and fit without the fear of side-effects and overdose.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have anything to share? Feel free to leave a comment then :)