Wednesday 12 October 2011

L'Oreal casting creme for luscious black hair

Although I now have blonde hair, I did used to dye my chestnut brown hair black. I have only ever used one black hair dye, and that is purely because I fell in love with the first ever hair dye I ever used – I guess you could say it was love at first dye.
I had decided to dye my hair black when I had got bored of my own natural hair color. I had previously used semi permanent hair dyes, but this time, I just wanted something a little more risky and permanent. I didn’t want to choose a cheaper dye as I was worried about damaging my hair, so when I saw that my local boots store had the L’Oreal casting crème gloss on a half price offer, I decided to try this.
The first thing I can say is that this stuff is really easy to mix and prepare for your hair. It took me about 30 seconds. The dye uses a simple bottle system that has a seal half way down. The top compartment contains the dye and the lower compartment contains the cream. When you are ready to dye your hair, you simply twist the bottle in a screw like motion. This breaks the seal in the centre and allows the color to meet the crème. Just shake up the bottle and voila! The cream is now ready for use.
I found the crème was easy to apply and had quite a nice smell to it. I left it in my hair for about 40 minutes before washing it out as instructed. The dye comes with an additional conditioner which has a lovely fruity smell and made my hair so soft after it had dried.
Because I was inexperienced with hair dyes at the time, I left bits of dye behind in the shower/bath and when I returned to the bathroom, I noticed there were dark grey patches all over the inside, which never came out, regardless of the scrubbing that I did in my efforts to remove it, so if you are going to try it, please remember to clean out the bath or shower well afterwards!
Anyway, everyone commented on how beautiful my hair was and even as the color started to fade, new red hues and other colors started to appear in my hair. I completely recommend this hair dye for beautiful coverage and if you are looking for a gentle hair dye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have anything to share? Feel free to leave a comment then :)