Friday 14 October 2011

Mazda Interplay/323 Car Review

Mazda Interplay/323, classy cheap car of my choice For me, owning a car has become a necessity, because it's important for transportation to the place I work. With consideration to the contents of my wallet customizable, easy and rather classy, ​​I finally chose the Mazda Interplay/323 1995. I bought this car two years ago, until now the condition of the car was still good and fit. For my area standards in Bogor, Indonesia, this car has enough prestige and a bit classy, ​​especially for the lower-middle-class people like me. 323/Interplay car is easier and cheaper for only Rp. 35 Million or equivalent to U.S. $ 4,000, compared to the same class cars like the Honda Civic, Toyota Corola, or i301 BMW, Mazda Interplay/323 more clearly conformed to me. In terms of technical specifications is also more economical and simpler than the type of a car. Initial output digital speedometer, the shape of the box really. Who's new @ speedo analog tacho. Headlights thin sweeter. Moreover, very easy and comfortable when driving on a highway by user like me who just recently get a driver's license. Overall, Mazda Interplay/323 Handling is very good, enough power, just a little slow acceleration. Mazda brake gently but grip, coz disc brakes on all wheels. Spare-parts is not hard to find, because mazda ford can substitute with the same type. In short, Interplay/323 Mazda is a car of my choice, in accordance with the conditions and my situation.

1 comment:

  1. Great review on Mazda.
    I hope to see more review on your next posts.

    ReplyDelete

Have anything to share? Feel free to leave a comment then :)