Tuesday 18 October 2011

McArdle and Frost - a helpful and honest Chicago personal injury Attorney

I spent a few months in Chicago, Illinois and whilst I was there, I had a leg injury which I sustained because I was walking through Chicago in an evening and fell through a hole in the sidewalk that had been uncovered by workmen earlier in the day, and they had failed to put up a sufficient sign to tell pedestrians to avoid it. This meant that my visit had to be halted and I ended up in a Chicago hospital bed with a broken leg for two weeks and eventually had to fly back home to the UK. I wouldn’t have been able to afford any further treatment if I hadn’t done that, so I had also wasted 2 months that were remaining of my trip, that had been paid for but I was unable to enjoy. I had saved up a long time to make this particular vacation, so I felt that I should get some kind of compensation from the highways agency who had commissioned the work on the sidewalk in Chicago. I contacted a Chicago personal injury attorney called McArdle and Frost. Even though I was in the UK at the time, the law firm were really helpful, and they made sure that I had all the information and paperwork I needed for the case.
Because I was unable to do any research locally for the case, McArdle and Frost were able to help me by contacting the relevant people and researching the injury to make sure that I had a case. They determined that I did indeed have grounds to sue, and so I was able to claim back from the highway maintenance agency the medical costs that I incurred in America, as well as my flight home, and compensation for the months left of my vacation.
McArdle and Frost are a great law firm, who I certainly recommend if you are looking for a reliable and trustworthy Chicago personal injury attorney.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have anything to share? Feel free to leave a comment then :)