Saturday 23 April 2011

Books A million Review-Anderson's Book Store

Books A Million is the only store in Anderson,Sc. I love it because you can find everything you want. Kids love it because it has everything they want. They have games for kids of all ages. Big or small. I like the discount card which allows you to get 10% off the purchase price of anything in the store. Some things have different discounts,

This is a relaxing store.Find a book and sit down and read while the kiddies play in their area or while you shop. My granddaughters and I love going in there. We all get something to suit all of our interests. On the discount table there are lots of goodies from books,games,audio,dvd's and lots of other items.

The discount table is usually where I go first unless I'm there for a specific book. Even then before leaving I still check out the discount table. My granddaughters always find something on the table. There is books for babies to adults. They also sale books online. Same great prices. If there is a book store in your hometown, check them out. If they have a membership card, get it and enjoy the rewards.

We enjoy our bookstore and make several trips in a month. Lucky they are so close by. Only 5 minutes from my house. I go enjoy a look around, pick up some items and relax while the kiddies get their items. Lots of beautiful bookmarks,cards for every occasion,and books for everybody on anything you can think of. We love reading and Books A Million is our favorite store to shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have anything to share? Feel free to leave a comment then :)