Saturday 23 April 2011

Britta Water Filter Review-Getting the Best Water

I love water. There are some who say that water is water,but I don't believe that. I don't like the taste of tap water. Mine doesn't taste good. So I bought a Britta water filter jug. I keep 2 gallon jugs in the fridge filled with the water from my filter. To me tap water tastes of chlorine and I don't think it's healthy. I may be wrong.

But water is good for you and for me to drink it will have to be filtered. I replace the filter every 3 months. I have been using Britta for quite a few years. I never thought about it when I wasn't into the water thing. But when I started my diet and started drinking more water. I knew something would have to change. Best decision I made.I fill my jugs daily,because I drink at least 1 gallon or more myself. Even my granddaughters have noticed the difference in the taste of the water.

The jug was an inexpensive one,it holds about 5 cups I think. I have  to refill it a few times to fill up my gallon jugs,but that's ok. I have no problem doing that. At least this way I don't mind drinking water. My husband says water is nasty it has no taste. Well I disagree,water is a cool and refreshing. And it quenches your thirst.When you get really thirsty nothing but water is gonna satisfy that thirst.So have a cool glass of clear refreshing filtered water.Satisfy that thirst.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have anything to share? Feel free to leave a comment then :)