Friday 29 April 2011

Compaq F500 Laptop Review-Old Faithful

I have this Compaq F500 laptop that I bought about 7 yrs ago.I think I have had it worked on once or twice.A virus and the keypad.It slows down and I will delete everything off of it and start over again.Then all is good for a while.Then it slows down again and we go back to our old routine.This has been a very reliable laptop.I don't put  a lot of stuff on it.Mostly just let my granddaughters play games on it.
I had tried to update the system before,but it wouldn't take.Not enough memory on it.And it being as old as it is,I don't want to spend a lot of money on it.So I just let the girls use it.I will pull the Internet up every once in a while.But it is so slow,you just get aggravated with it.But it's OK for the girls to use fir games or watch a movie on.It has really stood the test of time.I have had to replace a desktop and a laptop,but this one just keeps going.Like a times,it takes a lick and keeps on ticking.
I didn't pay that much for it,so I'm really surprised it has lasted as long as it has.So I can say that Compaq is a really reliable laptop.I would purchase another Compaq as long as it lasts as long as this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have anything to share? Feel free to leave a comment then :)