Thursday 28 April 2011

Estee lauder Signature lipstick- A thing a woman can’t live without



Next to her cell phone, a career woman can’t live without her lipstick and I am one woman who can’t live without my Estee Lauder signature lipstick. I have been using Estee lauder signature lipstick for years and nothing can make me part with. I love its smell and its hard and firm stick that absolutely won’t break easily. It is something that women on the go would love. 


 
Estee Lauder has a wide selection of colors to match any mood and personality. If you are a daring soul, their luscious red color can match your daringness. I love the champagne color. It gives me that pinkish natural matte finish on my lips. Oh, my man loves it admitting candidly that it gives him the perk to smack my lips! Obviously this is the reason why I love it!

Estee lauder signature case is another reason why I am addicted to it. Its yellow gold metallic case is a designer’s collection. In fact I have kept several cases because I am a nostalgic soul. Aside from being very feminine, it reminds me of those glorious days of lipstick era when lips are not lips unless they wear lipstick. A make-over can never be complete without a complementing lipstick and this is where Estee Lauder is dependable.  Pouting lips looks deliriously beautiful and sexy. 

I also love Estee Lauder trademark logo. It is simply beautiful. The gold metallic letters are a classic and spell elegance and in my own interpretation those entwined golden letter E and L means “Enchantingly ladylike”.  This is how I feel every time I am wearing my Estee Lauder signature lipsticks, enchantingly beautiful and ladylike and I don’t give a damn with those who disagree! My lipsticks  lifts up my spirit, gives me the confidence and security  and  Estee Lauder signature lipstick has given me all of these good feelings.
 
The price of Estee Lauder lipstick may be a little higher than the regular lipstick but the joy of using it is far greater. One stick can last for months depending on how frequent you use it. Its matte finish can get you saving from not buying a lips gloss and it can last for several hours and retouching is minimized.
  I am woman who loves lipstick and I pledge my love for Estee lauder signature lipstick eternally!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have anything to share? Feel free to leave a comment then :)