Wednesday 27 April 2011

Power Wheels Barbie Cadillac Escalade-Powerful and Durable Car

This little car is loaded with extras.It has a 12 volt battery and is so durable that I think it will last forever.My granddaughter got one about 4 years ago.She is now 9 and her sister is 6.Her and her sister play in that car all the time.It is outside in the weather all the time.It has a real working fm radio with preset stations and rear speakers.It has reverse and 2 forward speeds.The speeds are 2.5 and 5.Power lock brakes.
The thing I like about the brakes is when they let up off the gas pedal,the car stops then.The battery holds really well.Even though we do have 2.We had to have a backup battery.That way they can still ride while the other is charging.My granddaughters are very rough and tumble.They play like little boys.So it has to be tough to last under them.The only thing that is gonna happen is they are going to outgrow the car.The oldest one still rides in it,even though her knees are bent up.
We took the doors off to accompany there height,it now looks more like a jeep.They sit on the back of it and the other drives it.It gets rode daily.We may change the battery once a week or maybe every week and  a half.Once they finally do outgrow it.I guess it will go to one of my nieces to carry on.It says it is for ages 3 and up.And the weight limit is 130 lbs.But my son in law and his brother have been on it also,playing with the girls.They both weigh about 180.
This is the best toy car I have ever seen.I think it destined to be here forever.It has cup holders in it.It is hot pink and purple for the girls.The boys is black and red.It well worth the money.Believe me me, they will get every penny back out of it for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have anything to share? Feel free to leave a comment then :)