Saturday 28 May 2011

cd-r-King, At my rescue

 cd-r King has never failed us  whenever we need some parts replacement for our computer. Just recently, our router, a take -off from my brother’s computer internet shop finally gave up after lengthy years service. I was really in frantic because my desktop could not access to the internet I share with my husband’s computer. Since my husband use the net more often than me, the net is permanently connected to his desktop and now that the router is busted, until he’s free, is the only time I can access to the net.


I need the net for my emails and research and of course for my social networking. With out the net, it would mean days without facebook and daily chat with my readers. The only immediate solution is to buy a new router. But my husband would be out of town for two weeks so I have to wait until he comes back. Two weeks without a net means two weeks without life. If I want my computer to continue internet sharing with my husband computer, then I have to do the necessary purchase. I have been to Cd-r King( SM City North Edsa) only once(I bought here my USB) and  I am not really sure whether they have the same type of router we have been using for years. It is some kind of a heavy- duty router; have four ports enabling two to four internet sharing. I searched for Cd-r King   web site and soon after browsing for router products, I found one with the right specs for replacement for my old one. I checked out for the nearest branch and fortunately cd-r King SM Valenzuela has in their store’s stock the router I need. Since SM Valenzuela is near my place, I did not lose time and went to cd-r-King SM Valenzuela for my router.

A male store attendant attended to my needs and after checking in their computerized listing of stocks took out my router. The price is exactly the same as listed online. After some testing, and friendly instructions and tips on how to install the router, I went home with my new router. And at that same day, I was able to access to the net on my computer with my new router. I considered this (installing router to my computer) as one of my greatest achievements.

My husband was surprised that I was able to buy a replacement for our router (much to his surprise the right installment of router and the net) without any hassle. He can hardly believe that someone like me (self-confessed computer and its accessories idiot) would be able to buy the right stuff for my computer. Thanks to cd-r King. With their help, even a non- techie and an idiot about computer (like me), being a one-stop media provider, can’t go wrong with computer’s parts and accessories. It is their commitment to serve, assist and provide all the right information making computers, parts and accessories shopping easy and most importantly free of worries of getting shortchanged or getting the wrong products. Cdr-King also has a six days return policy and 6 months warranty which can be negotiated up to a year as long as the product passed the six months warranty which is a real good deal.

I am learning to know more about computer stuff and its accessories and I am happy there’s someone who can be at my side to help and give assistance. At cd-r King I am confident that when something goes wrong, cd-r King is at my rescue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have anything to share? Feel free to leave a comment then :)