Saturday 28 May 2011

Globe Tattoo Wireless Broadband Offer Reliable but Affordable Internet Connection

The advent of prepaid broadband kit has made the internet more accessible to a lot of people. Hence, I was one of those who finally got around to picking up my own Globe Tattoo Wireless Broadband so that I can use it for connecting to the internet at home, without the need to pay on monthly internet service or connection fees, which can get really expensive. This broadband kit is priced at only PhP 1,895 (in fact, when I bought it there was a promo that it only cost around PhP 999, allowing me to save almost half the original price!) and this is a one-time payment, which would allow you to use the internet anytime you want.

What can you get from the kit? Of course, you will get the Huawei HSDPA USB stick, USB cord, user manual for the USB stick, and a Globe SIM card (which will be used for loading the prepaid account that will in turn enable you to connect online). One noticeable qualm about this prepaid broadband kit is that the USB stick is a bit too large and bulky. However, this is also the average size with some other broadband kits out there, so there is really nothing to complain there. In addition, there is a micro SD slot available so you can also use it as portable storage device for your files.


I had never had a single disappointment when using the Globe Tattoo Wireless Broadband. Aside from the savings that I can get from the monthly internet connection fee, I will only pay for the actual amount of time that I use on the internet – not like the wired internet connection wherein I have to pay for a flat rate, even if I rarely use the online connection. That alone is a guarantee that you can enjoy great value for your money.

I have got around to using Smart’s own prepaid broadband kit and I would have to say that it is a far cry from Globe Tattoo’s performance. In fact, when using the Smart prepaid kit, I was only limited to browsing and checking my e-mails, whereas with Globe’s broadband kit I was able to upload photos or download files at a decent rate. However, the performance tend to slow down during peak hours but when it does speed up, it can reach up to 1Mbps in speed. Pretty decent, indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have anything to share? Feel free to leave a comment then :)