Tuesday 31 May 2011

EVEN ANIMALS ACKNOWLEDGE OUR COURTSEY

Pet animals are effective and affectionate companions. They do show loyalty and respect to the Master and his family. Pet animals are jealous of their master and all his belongings. If a stranger enters, the pets are alert and they do watch and follow the movements of the strangers. The cats mew, the dogs bark and the same with the cows.
Once a cat stumbled down the milk pot and my aunt called me to catch the cat and beat it. I had been fond of that cat. I was forced to catch the cat and beat. While beating slightly the cat began to lick my hand. I was so much moved. I put down the cat and it ran away. I defended the cat with my aunt. After that my aunt was off, the cat came near me and licked my foot. That day I did learn a lesson. Even the animals acknowledge the human goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have anything to share? Feel free to leave a comment then :)