Friday 27 May 2011

Fern C-Alkaline vitamins C Made my Life fuller than Ever.

I used to be very skeptical when it comes to vitamins supplemental because I think real food is still the best source of nutrients. However, when my doctor advised me to have supplements I could not dare to argue more. But I had a hard time finding the best Vitamin C supplement because most of  those I had tried gave me stomach upsets and made me even more prone to indigestion and hyperacidity. I almost gave up with my search until my younger sister told me about this FERN-C vitamins C. I did my own research about this thing about Alkalinity concept of Fern C- vitamin C. My research have brought me to the concept of Alkalinity of the body. I soon  learned that the more the person has high level of alkalinity, the more he is prone to diseases such as infections, inflammation, circulation diseases,stress  and the more he has higher alkalinity level, he have solid protection against common diseases, stress and amazingly from the dreaded tumor and big C (cancer).

I did not prolong my curiosity and  I bought 30 capsules of this Fern -C and with two weeks of continued dose of Fern-C ( one capsule per night) I observed big changes in my wellness. No more stomach upsets, I have regular sleep of 7-8 hours and my headaches attacks were lessen. My bloods sugar level dropped dramatically  even without daily exercise. Stress which is always my number enemy is now more  manageable. Another great thing about FERN C ,alkaline Vitamin C is that it is water soluble,meaning no waste residue is left in the system making liver and gall bladder to function without stress.

People may say that multi-dose of vitamin C is not really beneficial but I am not taking plain ascorbic vitamins C but alkaline vitamin C, that's the big difference here. Fern C alkaline vitamin C has come to my rescue and I am happy with the results. Doctors in PGH (Philipppine General Hospital ) would not allow Fern C- francise booth inside the hospital compound and would not recommend  this alkaline vitamin C if it does not benifits people's health and wellness.

My heath has not become better until Fern C and I am thankful that I have known it earlier and  made my life fuller than ever. If you have some questions about Fern C ,the company has a website and they welcome all inquiries about your health . They also offer business opportunity for those who want to have a profitable business while staying healthy and wise.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Have anything to share? Feel free to leave a comment then :)