Thursday 26 May 2011

Ajax Dish Detergent-Best Around

I use Ajax dish detergent for washing my dishes.I have used it for years.I have tried other brands,but always come back to Ajax.I use the Ajax orange.It has great sudsing for dish washing.I have even watered it down to make it last longer.Still works fine.
They have a few other Ajax brands such as lime,lemon and one with bleach.I have used them all,but I like the orange.It's my favorite.I usually just use a squirt on my rag and it goes a long way.Ajax is put put by the Colgate Company.They have been around for years.So their name is trusted in a lot of homes.
They also have Palmolive and Dermassage.And lots of other cleaning products.My daughters were very allergic to all of the other dish washing liquids out there.We tried Ajax and have been with them ever since.Ajax is still the only one my daughters will use.We have been using Ajax for over 20 years with no problems.And the price is excellent.I only pay .97 cents for a 32 oz bottle.It lasts almost 2 weeks.
Colgate started back in 1806. That's a long time to be around.Trust them with all of your needs.whether it be cleaning or personal use.They will have you covered.
http://www.colgate.com/app/Colgate/US/HomePage.cvsp

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have anything to share? Feel free to leave a comment then :)