Wednesday 25 May 2011

Hersheys Sugar Free Chocolate Syrup-Very Good

I use the Hershey's Sugar Free chocolate syrup all the time. We make hot chocolate with it. Delicious. To do this take a cup of milk,chocolate syrup to taste,extra stevia if needed. Put in microwave for about 3 minutes. Very delicious and easy to make. A very good nighttime drink to help relax with.
I put the syrup in my protein shakes for flavor. They also have sugar free strawberry and caramel. I haven't tried those yet. It's next on my list. The syrup can be used in a lot of different ways. My granddaughter loves chocolate milk. She has to have a cup before bed. She loves the Hershey's syrup.
They come in regular,dark chocolate,lite and sugar free. And honestly I can't tell the difference. The sugar free tastes just as good as the regular without all the calories and fat. Use the syrup over ice cream,cakes,make a dip, cookies and just about anything else you can think of.You have to check out the Hershey's site for loads of different recipes.
http://www.hersheys.com/recipes.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have anything to share? Feel free to leave a comment then :)