Tuesday 24 May 2011

Pet Head by Bed Head Dog Shampoo-Expensive but worth It.


 My husband’s pet dog, Bucky has a skin problem and I was so annoyed by his scratching whenever he is around the house. My husband suggested that he needs to be brought to a Vet but since money is hard to come because the business is not doing well, I suggested that we buy a dog shampoo instead and that could at least minimized Bucky’s scratching.

So off we went to a supermarket and while I was contemplating on cheap dog’s shampoo, my daughter (she accompanied me because she loves her daddy's old dog) was busy looking for something else until she spotted a product and showed it to me. My initial reaction was a big head shake. No, I will not pay a thousand pesos (Ph 1,200) for a dog shampoo, no. no of course!

She insisted on buying the shampoo and told me a classmate in the university had the same problem with her dog and used this Pet Head by Bed Head dog shampoo and the dog recovered and now has beautiful hair and smooth skin. I too insisted with my big, big No. My daughter was so persistent that she suggested that we split the money. Half the price, she’ll pay and half by me. We came into an agreement.

Bucky used this Pet head by Bed Head shampoo for two weeks bathing sessions and I was surprised that his scratching slowly went away and his hair grew shiner and his skin smooth. Now I am impressed with this dog’s shampoo. The price is expensive but it really delivers what it promises.

There’s only one thing that I am not comfortable with this dog shampoo. It is its name. I am having a hard time saying it…Pet head by Bed head dog shampoo but whatever, I am really impressed by its effectiveness and it smells good too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have anything to share? Feel free to leave a comment then :)