Friday 20 May 2011

Nokia C3 - Perfect for Social Media Savvy Users

I had been using my Nokia C3 mobile phone for almost 6 months now and since then I had never had a single complaint about it.

The most notable thing that I liked best about my Nokia C3 phone is the fact that it is very affordable. During the time that I bought this phone, I never really had it in my mind to buy one. But because my old phone already just died on me, I was forced to purchase a new one. After all, mobile phones have become somewhat of a necessity these days. It was really affordable and almost half the price of my old phone, still a Nokia one.

Aside from being affordable, I liked the design of the Nokia C3. It featured a QWERTY keypad format, which is therefore designed to look like a Blackberry. It was easy to grip onto, although wider than the traditional Nokia phones. It also has a large screen so you can conveniently view the menu, or any multimedia files that you are viewing on-screen, whether it be photos or videos. And speaking of multimedia files, it features a 2-MP camera, which produces good quality photos - really, not bad for a mobile phone! Even the video quality is very good but you will need to purchase an extra memory card in order to record longer videos.

The menu interface is also intuitive and I liked that there are not much variations to the traditional Nokia menu, which makes it easier to explore and navigate even when you are using it for the first time. The icons are also easy to recognize so you are free to explore the many features available at will. Even connecting to a wireless network is very easy! When I am in a wifi area, I simply search the corresponding connection source that I would like to use to browse the internet and within a matter of seconds, I can go online to check my mail. Or, I can also update my tweet or status on Twitter and Facebook, respectively. There are readily available apps for these two social networking sites and is available on the main menu, which makes it real convenient to catch up to your social media life! You can therefore update your social networking sites even when on the go!

For its combination of beautiful design, ease of navigation on the menu, huge offerings of features, and a manufacturer brand that you can rely on, you will find that Nokia C3 is a true value. I have proven it and it is therefore one of my most satisfying purchases to date!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have anything to share? Feel free to leave a comment then :)