Friday 20 May 2011

Michelina's Lean Gourmet-Great Food

Michelina's has great food at a great price. They have a variety of dishes to choose from. All low calorie meals. They have breakfast,lunch and dinner covered. And most all are under 300 calories each. The price is around $1.00 a piece.

They are easy to work into your diet. And if you are doing Weight Watchers it's easy to figure your points. And with low calorie diets it's easy to figure your calories and fat grams.

The taste of all the food is really great. I haven't run across any of them that I haven't liked so far. Even my husband and granddaughters like eating them. They are great meals. You can even go the site and print out a coupon. If you haven't tried them,you need to.

If you aren't on a diet they do have the original also. And they look really good also. But for now I will have to stick to the Lean Gourmet. At least I have others to go to after my weight is where it should be.
Michelina's, Let mama feed you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have anything to share? Feel free to leave a comment then :)