Monday 23 May 2011

Nuat Thai Libis- A Place For Real Thai Massage

I want to treat my self for working hard for these past months and I want a body massage that would bring back the zest I’m feeling slowly going down. Since I am not familiar with any Spa or massage clinic, I called up my closest friend and ask if she can recommend a good spa clinic. She’s into aromatherapy and I remembered that she had once mentioned a place for the so called Thai massage which according to her is a good way of relaxation and rejuvenation. I have heard so much about this Thai massage and I am curious if this can really deliver its promise.

My friend in her earnest reply told me to get into my computer and find in facebook the fan page of this Nuat Thai Libis which I did. The information I got from Nuat Thai facebook page (especially the photos of the place) well convinced me for some degree but the problem is that is it located in Quezon City. I want a spa clinic closer to my place since there’s no one who could drive for me. Fortunately my daughter’s friend is coming for a visit with his car and when he arrived I made a plea (they’re supposed to be going out somewhere else) to drive me to Libis area. They both agreed to drop me in Nuat Thai and as I will take a taxi back home.

 I was surprised to find that Nuat Thai Libis is really cozy and neat and nice place (the photo did not give much justice to the interiors). I immediately fall for the place. Another thing that amazed me was the prices of their services. It is cheap and very affordable. An express service for a foot, back and head massage is for only Ph 150.  I decided to have a aromatherapy massage with herbal balls( it only cost me around Ph300).As I laid down in one of their cozy room I learned from my attendant that my daughter and her friend also signed up for a massage. I wasn’t really expecting it and I did not pay much attention to the news since I am beginning to snooze off as I was being massage by my attendant. She’s very accommodating, always smiling and very polite. Each touch of Thai massage gave my body a kind of rejuvenation and I felt like I am a queen receiving pampering treats from my courts. The massage lasted for I hour and a half. After the session I felt like a new woman, back with my zest and with regained vitality.

After my first experience with Thai massage, I am now setting a budget for a thrice a month massage which according to my attendant is enough to keep my zest going. After all I deserved to be pampered for working hard and Nuat Thai Libis paved the way for this exciting and therapeutically rejuvenation treats! Now I know why Thai massage is the craze of all massage around the world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have anything to share? Feel free to leave a comment then :)