Tuesday 31 May 2011

Sony DVD Player-Model DVPSR500H--Reliable Dvd Player

We had to purchase another DVD player recently.We already had one Sony.But we wanted a Blu-Ray.Well we got the Blu-Ray and let me tell you.I couldn't tell the difference between it and the Sony Player.Well I took it back and got the Sony DVD Player.Model # dvdpsr500h. This is the one I will continue to get,at least until they update them anyway.
The price is right.I only paid $49.00 for it,but to watch it you would think it was one of the more expensive players.It plays all of our DVDs with no problem.The picture it shows is unbelievable. it is so clear.The sound is excellent.I have always had a great experience with all of Sony's products.
They have a loyal customer in me.Having a DVD Player that is very reliable is a godsend when you are trying to play a DVD.We have had other DVD players that wouldn't play the DVD.But not with Sony.It plays them all with perfect quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have anything to share? Feel free to leave a comment then :)