Tuesday 31 May 2011

Instant Stitch Creator-Outstanding Software

Instant stitch Creator comes with 4 dvd's. 1.P.M. Stitch Creator,2.Sweater Designer,3.Kids Clothes,4.Organization. They are all very useful.I have had mine for quite a few years. It gets installed on every computer I have. You can upload pictures and turn them into stitchwork.
You can draw by hand or make stitches. There is quite a few stitches to choose from.This program is very good for all crafters. Whether you knit,crochet,cross stitch or sew. It benefits all of us. My granddaughters have fun just loading pictures and watching it change into stitches. It is very cool.
And it loads your thread colors,so you know exactly what to get to have that perfect stitched portrait. I have found the program very easy to use. Have had no problems with any of it. There is so much to do and play with on there. I got mine at Hobby Lobby. I had the 40% off coupon,so that saved me some money. I don't regret buying it,it is a very useful to me to be able to come up with my own designs.I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have anything to share? Feel free to leave a comment then :)