Thursday 2 June 2011

Alaska Instant Powdered Milk- Milk for All Season

I am a petite  woman,only five feet  flat  with a small body frame.I guess the  small size comes from the family genes and I don't want  my children to suffer same faith. To overcome this genetic height problem, I vowed to give my children proper nutrition to compensate for the genetic downside. And the best food that contains all the essentials nutrient for body-building is of course Milk!

I have tried different brands for my kid. Some have given me some sense of good hope but most failed. Until I discovered ( discovered it while watching a basketball game with Alaska team playing )and  tried Alaska instant powdered milk. Aside from good taste (my daughter loves it) it has all the essential nutrients for body-building thus promoting growth. Alaska is one real good source of protien,calcuim, potasuim, magnesuim, zinc and vitamins like A, B2,B6,B12 and vitamin E and D. It has less sugar and low in lactose (Lactose intolerance sometimes leads to some serious digestion problems). These nutrients provide the necessary growth in times when children are suffering from growth gap. Children ages 4-6 are the said to have decreased growth rate until puberty period and must be provided with essentials nutrient to bridge this growth gap. My daughter started drinking Alaska milk since she's four and until now, she's still drinking it. She drinks it at breakfast instead of coffee, she drinks it at snack time and a warm glass of it signals her bedtime.
 Alaska did not fail me. My daughter is five six tall, with slim and healthy body. I am happy that I have discovered Alaska instant powdered milk and Alaska milk has helped me overcome my greatest fear. I have joined my daughter in loving and drinking Alaska milk and we both agree that Alaska is the milk for all seasons!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Have anything to share? Feel free to leave a comment then :)