Friday 3 June 2011

Cheez Whiz - Makes my life Chessy

Whenever I make sandwiches, I regularly used butter or mayonnaise for base filling. But now, I change course since I discovered  a cheese spread called Cheez Whiz. Cheez Whiz is not only good at making ordinary hotdog taste good but also beef and chicken burgers. I don't need extra slice of cheese on top of my burger as long as there's Cheez Whiz spread over my bun. Its chessy flavor brings out the beefy taste of burgers and the succulent juice of grilled chicken.
 A mother who's on a tight budget would be happy to pack Cheez Whiz sandwiches on her kid's school lunch box. It is not only fulfilling but also a good source of calcium needed to sustain growth among school children. Cheez Whiz sandwiches are also for people on the go. It comes in  pouches good for one serving, just rip it off and you'll have instant spread on your bread. I always have two or more on my bag when ever my class schedules limit me to have lunch on time. I never go hungry with my  instant sandwich because of Cheez Whiz.
With the tight times as money comes hard, Cheez Whiz comes into rescue for those whose budget can't afford to buy Cheez Whiz in jars and pouches. Cheez Whiz introduces "Tingi" buying method. Anybody can avail Cheez Whiz in the neighborhood sari-sari store (local retail store) in scope in suggested retail price. Now every kid can enjoy a good sandwich spread without their mother spending for more. It is not for price that makes it commendable but for the fact that mothers can be sure that their children are getting good nutrients out of their sandwich spread.

I am happy for being  a Cheez Whiz lover. I love it for my hotdog, burger and most of all for my bread. Cheez Whiz really gives some Cheezy in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have anything to share? Feel free to leave a comment then :)