Thursday 30 June 2011

Fashion and Trends - Channel - Product of Chanel make me more confidence

Maybe the name 'Chanel' is not stange with you , right ? Me too, I hear it for long time ago ! Chanel has many product about many kind . Example : Product for make up , Fashion , Perfume , ...
But I use product of fashion the most , it
direct effect with me . About me , 'Chanel : Elegant in every move' . Recently, fashion trends back to the '70s with the casual dress, not much texture, classic style but bring a new taste with people . Black is the focal point toward which Chanel for Fall - winter here with its perfect combination with other cold grams: blue, burn, brown soil, white ...


Almost my friend tell me that I very appropriate with products of Chanel , because although I am a teen , but look me older before real age , so these products can make me more mature, elegant and special , more confidence with the people whom opposite with me ! It's very happy when be myself , right ?

I don't have many dress or clothes of Chanel , because the price of it is too high , and I can't buy all things I want to have . This make me little sad ! But I am sure that after become a successful business , I will reward for myself more products of Chanel . From product for make up , Perfume to Fashion .

I like the mysterious, seductive that Chanel bringing . Really attracted to the people who look at me ! Because I having a nice body , so I very confidence when try dress or clothes of Chanel !
Chanel is a famous brand in market , price is expensive but it very common with people who are rich ! They very like products of it such as my aunt . She is a business woman and she always choose product of Chanel to go to party , wedding , birthday , ...v..v..And sometime she gifts for me some products of this brand , and of course , I'm happy all the day !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have anything to share? Feel free to leave a comment then :)