Wednesday 22 June 2011

My take on the Poem of Pushkin - I love you - I was deeply touched by it!

Do you know about this poem of Pushkin ?

''I loved you; and perhaps I love you still,
The flame, perhaps, is not extinguished; yet
It burns so quietly within my soul,
No longer should you feel distressed by it.
Silently and hopelessly I loved you,
At times too jealous and at times too shy.
God grant you find another who will love you
As tenderly and truthfully as I.''

I learned it yesterday , I am empressed it ! It was born when 1829 , he he has been denied by a beautiful woman . Her name is A.A.O-le-nhi-na , daughter of A.N. O-le-nhin. At this summer , Pushkin . Fisrt , the name of the poem made me pay attention , my friends too ! Because all the title contain the love always make students note about it more than another articles .First verse, it seems that his feeling are suppressed. But verses later, rational could not prevail against the love so he has to give his feelings spill .
After read and think so much about the poem , I see that this is a nice love . It has
supreme love and very sincere . I very admired him because he has a nice heart . He repressed his feeling because he fears she will embarrassing about his love ! He always thinks for her , don't think for himself . Don't worry that he is hurting !

At the finally of the poem , he says that he pray for her will find out a people who can love her as him . Really
noble !! I think this is not just a pray , this also is a challenge . He challenges her can find out a people who can love her as him , because will not have any people can love her as him ! He also confirmed his sincerity love with her !

Up to now , I still hear
the sound of teacher read the poem , very romantic . She also likes the poem so much . She likes him , likes the way that him express his love . Gentle and loving....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have anything to share? Feel free to leave a comment then :)