Sunday 24 April 2011

Aquafina Water-Best Tasting Bottled Water

I just love Aquafina bottled water. I have tried other brands and I don't like the taste of them. My husband says I'm crazy that they all taste the same. I don't think so. But Aquafina bottled water has a clear taste. You taste no chemicals,just clear,crisp pure water. I'm not really into the flavored waters of Aquafina. I like the plain water.

Aquafina goes through a 7 step process to make sure the water is cleared of all things that affect the taste of our water. I think they've outdone themselves. When I go into a store for a bottle of water if Aquafina isn't available,I won't buy anything. No other water has the same taste as Aquafina.

Next to air,water is a next vital thing your body needs. You can survive without food for several days. You will not survive more than 3 days without water. And if I'm gonna drink water,I want the best that I can get. And I believe the best is Aquafina,the best for me anyways. Water helps keep your body temp regulated.

You need several glasses a day,because if you get thirsty,you're already dehydrated. I keep a bottle with me constantly. Try it and see for yourself. I drink a glass when I get up and before bed. And in between I probably drink at least a gallon or more a day. I know I feel better when I drink more water.
http://www.aquafina.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have anything to share? Feel free to leave a comment then :)