Sunday 24 April 2011

Sharpie Liquid Pencil Review-Not a good Pencil

The Sharpie Liquid Pencil may seem like a dream come true. But it's not. I have actually bought this pencil twice,hoping it had changed since it first came out. No change. I liked the idea, but it doesn't really write like a pencil. It writes more like one of the cheap bag of pens.
The ink is erasable for the 1st 24 hours after that it becomes permanent. And the eraser is nice looking,it's built in to the pencil. But you can use it up really fast. It doesn't last. I like the overall look of the pencil and really wish it was as good as they say. It is supposed to write like a #2 pencil. It doesn't even come close. It writes lighter than that. And a lot thinner lines.
I like the idea of not having to refill leads,but this is a disappointment. Especially coming from Sharpie. They have the best markers of all. This pen/pencil still needs some extra work, that is if thy want to be able to earn any money off of this. Right now they are making money from it, but there will be a lot of returns with this pencil. I carried mine back both times. The 1st time I got was when it first came out and then recently. Well I took mine back and got the mechanical pencils with leads. I don't think I will try this one again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have anything to share? Feel free to leave a comment then :)