Monday 25 April 2011

Paper Mate Retractable Profile Pen Review-Smoothest Writing Pen

The Paper Mate Profile pen is the smoothest writing pen I have wrote with.It is very inexpensive.You can get 2 for $1.44 at Wal-Mart.I usually keep a lot of pens around.my granddaughters are always getting the pens and losing them,so I have my stash of pens,too.Everywhere I go.They are in my car and truck and all through the house.In my purse,project bags.

It is a 1.4 barrel,so it is a bold writing pen.But it just glides across the paper.I keep a few around everywhere.This is the only pen I like to write with.My granddaughters love it too.Which is why I have to hide mine.It comes in a variety of colors.I usually use black or blur.Black mostly.It also has a soft comfort grip on the pen,which comes in handy when you are writing a lot.

This is one pen I hope they never quit making.It doesn't skip or leak on your paper.The words come out perfect every time.It is retractable,so that makes it easy to clip on.They are widely available everywhere.So if want a smooth writing pen,you have to try the Paper Mate Profile. It's the best pen ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have anything to share? Feel free to leave a comment then :)