Monday 25 April 2011

Tussin Dm Review-Strongest Otc Cough Medicine

From time to time I get a very bad cough,similar to a bronchitis cough or the croup.The only medicine I have ever found that can help ease the pain of this coughing is Tussin Dm.It is a very nasty tasting coughing syrup.I have never tasted anything as bad.But I guess you guess used to it after a lot of years.
I have had this cough for as long as I can remember.I have been to the Dr and they say the strongest over the counter cough syrup is Tussin Dm.And with the type of cough that I have,they said to make sure it has the Dm in it.I can get to coughing so bad sometimes,I get sick.It makes your chest hurt from all the coughing.And it is a dry cough,that's what makes it hurt so much.
The ingredients in Tussin Dm has dextromethorphan in it.That is what is supposed to help with the coughing.And there has to be something else in it.Because I have taken other otc products with dextromethorphan and still had problems.It also has guaifensin which is supposed to help loosen up the congestion Drinking extra water while taking Tussin Dm will help the guaifensin works faster.
I keep at least 2 bottles in my cabinet at all times.When I open one I buy another.The worst thing is have a coughing attack at night and not have anything.I learned my lesson.I'm never without it.I had to learn the hard way.I also keep a small bottle in each of my cars,just in case.I am a very loyal customer to Tussin Dm.I can get through the nights thanks to Tussin Dm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have anything to share? Feel free to leave a comment then :)