Thursday 26 May 2011

Bach Rescue Pastilles-Natural Stress Relief

Rescue Pastilles help to promote natural stress relief.They have a black currant flavor which is very good.They have been a trusted brand for over 70 years in over 66 countries.I must say they really do work.
You chew 1 pastille as required for stress relief.My daughter has a lot of stress on her at the moment.She was the reason I had gotten them.She has said that she can tell when she takes them.She said that she doesn't feel like she is so stressed when she takes a few of them daily.
I have noticed I feel better when taking them,also.The container I got at the vitamin shoppe had about 50 pastilles in it.I love the container they come in also.I plan on using the container for some of my crafting projects.
They have the pastilles for stress,sleep and various other ailments.You really need to check out their website for other products.The prices are not high,very reasonable.This is something I will keep on hand at all times.
http://www.bachrescuepastilles.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have anything to share? Feel free to leave a comment then :)